A rapidly growing real estate private equity firm is seeking an Analyst with institutional-quality professional skills and a strong entrepreneurial spirit to join our organization’s San Francisco headquarters. The Analyst will be responsible for financial modeling and analysis, market and property research, due diligence, internal memos, investor reporting and asset management.
The Roxborough Group is a privately held real estate private equity firm headquartered in San Francisco and founded in 2013. Roxborough focuses on opportunistic and value add real estate investments and real estate related operating businesses, as well as high quality, lower risk and longer duration real estate investments. The position provides the opportunity to join a small team and growing company as it invests capital for its second fund.
To succeed in the role, the candidate must be self-motivated, ambitious, organized, and have strong time management skills. We are looking for a candidate who can drive multiple tasks with competing priorities. We strive to provide a collaborative professional environment where each employee is encouraged and expected to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Primary Job Duties:
- Build and develop financial models across a wide range of property types and investment profiles
- Perform macro research relating to specific deals and broader investment strategies
- Travel to markets and perform market and deal specific research
- Create investment memoranda and other presentation materials for prospective acquisitions
- Communicate and collaborate with various partners, lenders, and other third parties
- Analyze financial statements of existing properties and prospective acquisitions
- Ad hoc modeling, research and marketing initiatives
- 1-3 years preferred, recent graduates with exceptional real estate investment experience may be considered
- Real estate finance and/or investing experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration, or similar professional experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and ARGUS
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Interested candidates: Please email Charlie Neville at firstname.lastname@example.org